View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 12:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Endgame
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nothing Now!
Endgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManTheMyth View Post
Gimme a break ....I have driven my friends G37 94018084230 times and the G37 has the same motor....car drove like a dream and believe me I was rippin it way above 5000 rpms in several gears....Motor Trend is a buncha haters....Car and Driver and Road and Track are where its at anyway
I was just going to ask why do we not hear this bashing on the G37!?!? I have heard there was vibration in the higher revs, but not at 5k...

Has anyone else heard if the G37 is horrible??? I have not read anything but praise for the VQ37. Could an improper break in cause some of the issues they experienced?? Could excessive vibration be 'corrected' with a recall if it gets that bad?
Endgame is offline   Reply With Quote