View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 08:10 PM   #52 (permalink)
flashburn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Corvette GS 6M
flashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togo View Post
The only real issue I can see with tints is that when pulled over it gives the person inside amble ability and cover to set up an assault on the officer as he approaches without his knowledge of the present dangers. The average joe schmoe isn't thinking this but since a large amount of drug/gun/whatever runners get pulled over and caught for you're regular traffic stop BS (amazing how many drug runners speed) it makes sense to enforce there rules for the LEO's safety.

I just always roll down all my windows and keep my hands up high and on the window sill so they know no funny business is going on.
Yep, first thing I do is roll down both my windows all the way. I try to keep both my hands up high on the wheel, but sometimes I forget. I definitely understand where a cop is coming from, because they never know what the **** might go down by a simple "routine" traffic stop. Nothing routine about it.
flashburn is offline   Reply With Quote