View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 04:31 PM   #49 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashburn View Post
Well I wasn't speaking specifically with drivers in mind, I just meant in general. People seem to do a lot of stupid **** in this state. But then again, we get a lot of snow birds so we see those same bad drivers you do.

I have heard of people getting tickets for Tint in Florida but its always been for under 10%.
Sooo true about the snow birds and yeah in general, I did see some people do really stupid things there. Like one kid try to take a hook out of a bull sharks mouth that he caught and dragged up onto the beach...

-------
The only real issue I can see with tints is that when pulled over it gives the person inside amble ability and cover to set up an assault on the officer as he approaches without his knowledge of the present dangers. The average joe schmoe isn't thinking this but since a large amount of drug/gun/whatever runners get pulled over and caught for you're regular traffic stop BS (amazing how many drug runners speed) it makes sense to enforce there rules for the LEO's safety.

I just always roll down all my windows and keep my hands up high and on the window sill so they know no funny business is going on.

Joe Clem and Koeppel Nissan
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote