View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 12:56 PM   #26 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

20's on a sports car look ridiculous, especially with rubber band tires. Smallest wheels possible, definitely.

BTW, anyone else remember when the shitty wheel companies could only make 22's and 17's? And to get a nice set of 19's you'd be dropping some serious cash? A friend posed that question to me earlier, and its quite valid. Now, even the shitty, ugly wheels have come into the 19/20 range, and people buy them to be unique...I just don't see how. Some 24's with some Super Swampers on a lifted Z34 would be unique too, but you wont see me doing that lol...

Last edited by MightyBobo; 04-22-2009 at 02:45 PM.
MightyBobo is offline   Reply With Quote