View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 01:52 PM   #52 (permalink)
WarmAndSCSI
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '08 Evo X | '10 370Z
WarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolan1016 View Post
Ok just for a final clarification I was in no way bragging about how much my father makes, and I actually have no idea what the exact figure is.

The whole point of that post was to say, who is someone to try and say how someone else should spend their money? I never really got the whole idea of if someone makes good money and wants to buy their kid a nice gift that its wrong. Then what is to much? 20,000 is a ton of money. Is that to much? What about 7,000? Its all personal preference and relative to the situation.
Do you mean "too much?"

Handing your child something that is worth more than the average US family takes home per year is too much.

You're not a mature adult until you're living on your own, owning your own living, and holding at least some kind of major responsibility. End of story.

'10 PW 370Z 7AT - wife's car - Project Raspberry Cheesecake
'08 Evo X - built motor+trans | BB-X @ 32 psi | CH3OH | self-built+tuned - ??? WHP
'01 Galant V6 - built motor | GT35R | self-built+tuned - 550+ WHP (retired)