View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 08:54 AM   #67 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

+1 on casey.strader's recommendations.
There are some roads down there that I enjoyed a lot more than 129.

As for debating between the Civic and the Z for a road trip, you're really asking this question? Maybe if it was winter, I'd consider my beater. Or if I absolutely had to take more stuff than I could fit in my Z...

Drive it! It's not like this car is a collectible that's appreciating in value.
As for bugs and stone chips, I keep a spray bottle of quick detailer and a microfiber cloth in the car and de-bug the front at the end of my day. If I was on a buggy road trip, I might do it every fuel stop. I figure when I get an unacceptable amount of paint damage on the nose, I'll just get it repainted.

I'll be driving from Harrisburg, PA to Raleigh, NC this weekend. About 6hrs driving time, and I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it!

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.
LunaZ is offline   Reply With Quote