View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 07:03 AM   #37 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Black is definitely more difficult to maintain. You can, however, wash it in the sun without getting water marks. You just need to be fast, which isnt fun, really. Basically you spray the car down for a while to cool it off. Wash it in chunks, making sure to spray the car down well after EVERY chunk to keep everything cool and wet. Usually, I do the top/windows, then the hood/fenders, then doors/rear quarters, and finally bumpers and lower areas. Always wash top down. Doing this method without enough practice works great, and I never have water spots.