Thread: Obama Sucks
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 11:55 PM   #21 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanningZ View Post
Dude + rep for you. I wasn't going to touch this because it seemed way to troll-ish for me but you pretty much summed up exactly how I feel. BTW I can't buy any ammo either. You have to get to sportsman's warehouse on the day of the shipment in the morning and there are already crazed scared people lining up to buy it all up. So frustrating!

+ rep to Liftedcracker too. I jump in too quick when it comes to these conversations and many times kill the thread with my opinions so its nice to see some others out there with interest in rationality and legitimate research before jumping on the condemning bandwagon.
Thanks! And I didn't even comment on the outrage du jour. Obama trying to normalize relations with Cuba and shaking hands with Chavez. The right was outraged, OUTRAGED I tell you!! And I don't understand why. What has 50 years of isolation gotten us in the fight against communism? Nowhere. What did isolating Chavez do for us? Nothing except make him an attention whore throwing tantrums. I see nothing absolutely wrong with engaging other countries and leaders. We don't have to agree with them, but the respectful thing to do is at least listen.

When we have a fight or disagreement with a wife or friend do we just knock them around or ignore them? Not if we want to have a relationship we don't. Running around the world and kicking the asses of people we don't agree with hasn't gotten us anywhere in the last 50 years, I for one am happy to see Obama taking a different approach with his foreign policy.

**OT** What kind of guns do you have? I have a Kahr PM9, a S&W M&P 9 and a Remington 810 pump action shotgun for home defense.