View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 11:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Zsteve View Post
lol like from the rear? And "weird/ugly/gorgeous" is what I call the thing. From the side, and from the front, I think it's the sexiest car on the road. But from the rear, well...it's definitely aggressive, and sometimes I like it, then sometimes I don't. Ah, well, art is subjective, and it's definitely automotive art.
I actually think the rear 3/4 view is one of the best. Also the car looks fantastic if you are infront of it and above... like looking out a window down on the car.

It has a lot of flattering angles and a few unflattering ones IMO. Of course everyone's view of the car is different.

The thing I really like about the Z is it's a love it or hate it design. There's no real inbetween, which means the designers did one hell of a job. All the best designs are like that.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote