View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 01:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTFBBQ View Post
How do these compare with the Zele-revalved Aragosta suspension setup? Of course not that much information has been provided about the Zele setup, but just curious to see if you guys would know anymore than the average consumer.

Ignore this question if this isn't the place to discuss this.
To my knowledge, at this point in time Zele and Midori Seibi are on the same boat. If you visit Zele's website you will see that they have their Aragosta coil overs listed as "still under development".

We have worked with many companies in the past who sourced Aragosta for their coil overs, such as Top Secret. Based on past experience, I would imagine that it is similar to Midori Seibi where you can order custom specs, spring rates, etc. I would imagine that the Midori Seibi might be better suited for the track because of the external reservoirs; which can be taken as Zele might be a better street coil over. That doesn't mean much but at the same time means a lot.

Last edited by 370Ztune; 04-21-2009 at 01:12 PM.
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote