View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 02:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
NewYorkJon34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Fairlady Z
NewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond repute

After going through this whole process I def learned alot about what goes into suspensions & the price you pay for having it done right. To the OP, its not going to be cheap to have everything done right. Like RCZ said, you could either have it done half *** or done the right way. With that said I'll give you my suggestion of what I think you should do. Since you bought a great coilover kit and prob one of the best for the 370Z, you already know its not going to be cheap. I have mine lowered about an inch all the way around, after that happened my rear camber was negitive as fuk (ask RCZ how bad it was, lol) it was still drivable but my tires were gonna pay the price in the end and I was not getting 100% performance outta my KW V3's. So I bought the SPC rear camber kit, and had it installed, most of the camber was corrected and the car handles better/feels more "planted". Sway bar are prob going to be my next mod, but if you are "broke" as you say just take your time with the mods intill you have enough money saved. Hope that helps alil, any others questions just PM me.
NewYorkJon34 is offline   Reply With Quote