Thread: New from FL
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 09:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sibze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In your way
Sibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rha600 View Post
well the honda is nice because it's reliable as heck and it's a great daily driver. I don't care where I park it, gets 38mpg and did I mention I don't care where I park it? haha.

Well I like the Blue, but I'm wondering if it's a color I will get tired of. Plus my honda is blue. Next choice is white but I want to see it in person. Depending on that, I really like the dark cherry. I guess if you told me I had to pick a color right this second, it would be the cherry.

Cool! I own the blue and have never got tired of it! Love it everyday!

The white is also very nice in person that would have been my next choice! Actually the dealer where I bought my Z they traded their white one with another dealer for my blue because when I got to see it down in Florida I fell in love!

I have never seen the Cherry on the street. I have seen it in the showroom. Out of sun it looks black but than as you get closer and some light hits it, its a whole new world.

I don't think you can go wrong though... All colours look great on a Z!
Sibze is offline   Reply With Quote