View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 12:19 AM   #13 (permalink)
Josh@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT
Josh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

AK.. will absolutely look into the instructions.. apologize for the time wasted on the G37 inclusion.. surprised we overlooked that. We do share photos and things from the various applications, as a lot of things are exactly the same. I guess i owe you 10 minutes somehow!

Thanks so much for the awesome detailed review and DIY.. I know guys will benefit from your efforts and documentation..

Bummer on the tool.. I know you were excited to get a 'dremel-ish' device for the home arsenal.. LOL.. I think you might have cheaped out on that one... (I kid I kid)..

Awesome review.. can't wait to hear your thoughts once the ECU gets a chance to adjust to the new airflow, and you get a chance to flog it..
Josh@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote