View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 07:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
RomRox
Base Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z MB M6
RomRox is on a distinguished road

I finished using Adam's Fine Machine Polish with the PC earlier this afternoon. Very happy with the results. Smooth as glass and near scratch free... swirls are 100% gone. I have some slightly deeper clearcoat scratches about 3 on the hood and 3 by the trunk emblem.... i'll order some focus pads to get those completely removed, but fairly happy considering the amount of time i've put into this thing so far.

Still needs wax which i'll be using Adam's Machine Super Wax? Or whatever it's called. Should go much faster than the other 2 procedures (swirl remover and fine machine polish).

Stealth: Sure I dont mind trying new stuff. I'll see how it compares to Adam's and Zaino since that's what i've used previously. I'll send you a PM

Jeff: Will definitely use detail spray next time I clay! I worked on the X6 to practice with the PC and Adam's polishes. It turned out REALLY well! I shoulda stuck with that method since claying with detail spray produced no swirls! For the X6, however, i used Zaino's claybar and detail spray.
RomRox is offline   Reply With Quote