View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 12:55 PM   #31 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXo5 View Post
This kit is beautiful! I hate the way the stock body looks but seeing the ZELE version of this car makes me want to go out and buy a 370Z.

I cant see myself buying that exhaust with the total cost of the body kit, shipping, prep, paint etc.

I will be buying the full body kit, lip defuser and some of the Carbon fiber stuff but I wish the stock exhaust or nismo exhaust would fit as well...
If you are local I'll make the OEM exhaust work if I have to... some custom work should be no problem based on the design. Zele is still working on another solution maybe so waiting will probably be the best step! Thanks.
-Jeff
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote