View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 09:39 PM   #600 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.storm View Post
Nissan (Sweden) has actually helped me as much as they can, despite the lack of a European TSB. As I mentioned in an earlier post in this thread, the maintenance manager found the new parts number (as per the US TSB) in the Nissan computerized spare parts system and ordered it.

Then when I was also unhappy with the new replacements, he ordered the longer version, which belongs to another Nissan model.

Today, I returned to the dealer with the gap problem and I now have both versions to experiment with.

A photo of the penny trick would be nice to see from someone.

I believe Nissan in Germany and/or Belgium still have an obligation to make the car work properly while it is under warranty, even without a TSB? Just tell Nissan it is their problem to solve and see what they do.

Good luck.
they tried lowering the part that the hatch latches onto so it is a tighter fit so that the springs would push the hatch open harder.

worked for a while but it died after a month
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote