View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 06:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
I have no problems hearing my stereo. It's not like I actually drive around WOT all the time. Keep in mind that I was deliberately driving hard in the video because I wanted people to hear the full range of the exhaust note. In normal day to day driving, it isn't so bad that you can't even hear your music. Let me put it this way -- I can still have a conversation with someone over the phone via Bluetooth and they can still understand me. Granted I'm not driving hard when I talk over the phone, but one shouldn't really be doing that anyway (talking on the phone while driving hard).
Yup, about how I see it too. It's growly inside, but it's not really that loud with the windows up and not WOT. When I first got the car, 13-ish on the stock (touring) stereo was a great highway volume, now I set it about 16