View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 09:48 AM   #89 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

again the other cars that hyundai produces arent crap. The genesis sedan is an amazing car. The 2006+ sonata's are great everyday sedans. Compared to an over priced boring camry or accord? A fully loaded 2006 sonata was available for 21k out the door, a comparable camry was 27k. The santa Fe's every since they have been out have been a great alternative as an SUV. They were larger and more comfortable than their competitors (yes the styling is definitely a question to each person and the engines werent great, but when it came out try to remember what the competition was anyway)

And yes as said previously, the GC isnt directly targetting the z, but its still a decent comparison. If it makes nissan up the Z next time around how is any of this a bad thing?

And the reason the 370 has a good aftermarket is that it directly follows the 350. Once the GC 2nd gen is out the aftermarket avail will be comparable if not better due to the 2 engines (esp one being turbo)

Any the GC guy shouldnt have to take his "arguements" somewhere else. This is a forum. A forum is a place to discuss ideas and share thoughts. And people are right, there is abhorish fanboism sometimes (on both sides lets be fair, if we take a look at the GC forums)

P.S I also did crosh shop the GC and the 370. In the end i wanted a purer sports car, had no need for 4 seats (i also purchased a versa at the same time). So again the 370 is purpose built as a sports car. The GC is built as a sports coupe but better than the other sports coupes out there. (notice, sports car vs sports coupe, yes theres a difference)

Now if only Korea would send the Spirra out here at a 40k price point or something.