View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 11:58 AM   #83 (permalink)
kielbasa16
Track Member

Drives: 09 Blk Z Spt
kielbasa16 will become famous soon enoughkielbasa16 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modshack View Post
Ah...Seems you are stuck in the past here...The WS6 was a POS when new (as was its brother Camaro). How you can compare that to anything, I don't know. Sure GM made crap back then....Everybody knows that and these were two of the worst.

My '08 LS3 (built the 2nd day of the '08 production start) was faultless over the 14K miles I owned it. Cosmetically and mechanically. Mike here, and others can vouch for Corvette reliability. Hang around any car forum for a few years and it's essentially no different than here. A fair number of Whiners, anal retentive types, and conspiracy theorists hang out on all of them.. You need a good BS filter if you're gonna play on the intraweb...
Assuming that you owned the car from new 0-14k miles and didnt get it pre-owned, I wouldnt exactly claim 14k faultless miles to be an accomplishment. If I purchased a $15,000 car and something significant broke after 14k (~1 year national average) I would be pissed.

Ive only read the last 3 or 4 posts in this thread and have never owned these cars so Im not credible to comment on anything else, just sayin.