View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 10:51 AM   #904 (permalink)
mjohn617
Base Member

Drives: 2014 Lexus ES350UL
mjohn617 has a reputation beyond reputemjohn617 has a reputation beyond reputemjohn617 has a reputation beyond reputemjohn617 has a reputation beyond reputemjohn617 has a reputation beyond reputemjohn617 has a reputation beyond reputemjohn617 has a reputation beyond reputemjohn617 has a reputation beyond reputemjohn617 has a reputation beyond reputemjohn617 has a reputation beyond reputemjohn617 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benca1 View Post
Hey guys im a newbie and was wanting to find out with the stillen supercharger and cbe what will the 370z do 0-60???? i am looking at trading in the tacoma right now on an is-f and think that this might be a better choice.... please help if you know.. and if any of you guys know a really really good shop to install these in florida please name it so I can get in touch with them ..

ben
Benca, whats up buddy!? On the rocks with the ISF now?

A 370z and the ISF are two very differenct cars! Your ISF is going to be very "engineered". The one thing I didn't like about it was that in sport mode the transmission would change gears randomly up and down, seemed like it was referencing the TPS a little too much. The Z, with the manual tranny, is going to be a very responsive, function built machine with a very sporty ride comfort level. If you want a quiet "luxury" ride with all the bells and whistles the ISF is it! If you are looking for a lightwieght machine with brakes, steering, gas, etc. the Z is the way to go...purpose built! When I get on the throttle with my Z, it doesn't *%&# around! You add the S/C and you will be putting the Corvette where it belongs...

Sorry to see you leave T/W, wish you could keep the Taco too!

Last edited by mjohn617; 06-23-2010 at 11:02 AM.
mjohn617 is offline   Reply With Quote