View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 05:38 PM   #902 (permalink)
Phimosis
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 911 4S
Phimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benca1 View Post
Hey guys im a newbie and was wanting to find out with the stillen supercharger and cbe what will the 370z do 0-60???? i am looking at trading in the tacoma right now on an is-f and think that this might be a better choice.... please help if you know.. and if any of you guys know a really really good shop to install these in florida please name it so I can get in touch with them ..

ben
To me, the worse attributes of the 370Z are the high rpm engine vibration and it's sraight line performance. Everything else about the Z is pretty damn wonderful. With that said, it's straight line performance is essentially the same as the ISF. So if you're into performance driving, the ISF is a real snoozer because it's best performance is in a striaght line. With it's 8 speed auto, it launches hard and predictable. You can't really even manually shift it though, because of it's low redline and 8 speed tranny. You'll be constantly banging the rev limiter. If you want to race people 0-60 and do nothing else performance oriented with the ISF, it would be ok, but if you're into performance driving, chances are you spend a lot of time in corners, cresting hills and charging out of corners. The Z provides huge ammounts of driving enjoyment doing that in ways that even my C6 Corvette couldn't. With a supercharger on the Z, there would be no comparison to the ISF.
Phimosis is offline   Reply With Quote