View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 10:08 PM   #81 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

This is the Mounting location that STILLEN wanted to use.

This is where I put it. On the opposite side, not behind the oil cooler as per the instructions. We only had to drill two holes to mount the power steering cooler on the other side. This is where the extra hose was for. To reach over.

/Oilcoolerinstall0221024x768.jpg[/IMG]

Now that the Power Steering cooler was all set, we started with the oil cooler itself.

This sensor had to get a little pwned, but its ok.

The final Product

Notice the little spacers we had to fab up to mount the Power steering cooler. I think STILLEN meant to send us some, but maybe I lost them somewhere because I couldn't find them. Either way, we made our own from nylon spacers from autozone.

Perfect Clearance, no touching anywhere.

There was no drilling or cutting necessary to run the lines with our method.

Bumper on no problem, DYNO TIME

And a HUGE plug for the people without whom this wouldn't have been possible. They have been amazing support for me and should be lauded for it!
Big thanks to HorsePower Logic. If you are in the South Florida area.. You don't need to go ANYWHERE else but this place. The folks there are amazing, they took more care of my car than I even do. They stayed there way past closing on a friday night. Then somehow after all was said and done...the price was super super reasonable. Just incredible work guys, thanks very much.

And finally the dyno. I have videos too. Will get those up later.

Last edited by RCZ; 04-17-2009 at 10:11 PM.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote