View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 02:41 PM   #73 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Thanks RCZ!

What do you mean by DP'd?

I have as much ties to JB as I do to you... As far as Sam and JB... well JB is just another customer. No offense JB I am just trying to illustrate to RCZ that there is no behind the scenes agenda on our threads. We are just passionate RCZ just as you are for Stillen products.

Back on topic: we expect some difficulties to come with this large of a build and Sam and I have discussed them privately. I am hoping for the best outcome for this project. Like you put it we will try not to blow anything up... I just... must... resist using........ Unicorn Blood.... INJECTION....
I know, I'm just kidding guys relax a little. I already said I like the GTM TT kit in like 3 other threads. If I had gone TT, that would have been my choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-370z View Post
We got a ton of things going on with Sam at the moment here in Houston that soon everyone will know about. Until then your try to keep your disrespectful, contaminating remarks to yourself. Is there a chance your going to be at SEMA this year?
haha contaminating, thats a new one. I don't know, hopefully though. It would be fun to meet all you guys there and have a laugh about the forums. Hard to justify a cross country trip for a car show, granted its THE car show... Maybe who knows. Why do you ask? and when is it anyway?