View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 10:11 AM   #46 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Hey guys, just confirmed today that you DO NOT need to mess with the parking brake assembly to pull in the new studs for the 20mm DRS spacers. Much easier (and faster) now.
Do you mean to disassemble the rotor from the emergency brake shoes or to install the studs? I had to remove the assembly to insert the studs on mine...? Did I miss something! lol

I know that most people should be able to remove the rotor without backing off the emergency brake assembly, but some will have to loosen it to remove the rotor...

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote