View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 11:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Eazy,

First, welcome bro.

As far as a good month to buy, your best time to buy is actually November-December, if you'd consider buying a 2010, because the 2011's will be right next to them on the lot, and you can really haggle them down. Big reason is that if they don't sell the 2010, they pay tax on it for another year at the end of december. Plus, winter is a time when the market for sports cars slows down, so you can get a bargain. Food for thought.

I can't answer the down payment question. I don't know what's good for you and what you can afford.

Orange would look sick on this car.

As for transmission, I suggest test driving them both and conversing with some of the 7AT owners on this board. Buy what feels right. Who cares what other folks are saying?

I hope that helps.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote