View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 12:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Daishi
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z 6Speed
Daishi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Daishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitex View Post
Ill try to post the sheet after work, if you pause it at the end of the vid you can somewhat see the graph... but definitely feels sluggish in low rpms. AFR was 13.9 on my last run.

seems the only car in the shop i was able to best hp wise was the 2010 SC Audi S4 at 285awhp.. All the older turbo S4's are 500-600awhp. Told him he could drive it around the block if he wanted, and he replied... "not sure if i can handle the power!" hah
wow 13.9 take it easy on your car until you get it tuned thats pretty lean and wouldnt consider that safe at WOT.. The leanest you want your car is about 13.1 13.2 on the safe side.. Any higher than that and I wouldnt consider that safe.. After a Tune you may even lose top end power since your running so lean. But youll probably gain some power low end. Ill have to wait till i get home to check out the graph on the video since i cant watch the video at work.
Cobb Tuned | Injen Intakes | Fast Intentions Long Tube Headers | Fast Intentions TDX Catback 18" Resonators CF Mufflers | Tommy Kaira Hebi Bebi Shift Knob | 19x9.5/19x10.5 Five Axis Design S5:F w/ 245/40/19 - 285/35/19 Hankook Ventus V12's
Daishi is offline   Reply With Quote