View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 11:15 AM   #43 (permalink)
Jesse_Hunter
Track Member

Drives: 07' Sky Redline
Jesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenbains12 View Post
I think around 15k to 18k! The Greddy kit alone is 7.5K + all the little stuff that has to be replaced after taking the car apart such as tranny fluid, oil, misc items. I can scan & pm you the invoices so you have a better idea if possible!
Oh ok, you don't have to scan the invoices, appreciate it though!

I was thinking maybe when I pay my car off, I'd add a twin turbo, just to do it. I don't really race or anything so I probably wouldn't go through all the trouble with seats, etc. I knew the turbo's were running about 8-10k, I just wasn't sure of the other upgrades. that gives me a good idea, Thanks again!