View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 02:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ
Default FS: Stillen Oil Cooler $250

Hey guys, selling my Stillen Oil cooler.

Everything is in great condition, but it DOES NOT INCLUDE THE SANDWICH ADAPTER. You can pick up a non-thermostatic adapter for $30 (for those of you in warm climates only) and a thermostatic one for around $60-$70 or call Stillen for the one that comes with the Kit. It has the SS lines, not the black rubber ones.

It does include:

Stainless Steel Lines
Anodized Fittings
Setrab Core
Core mounting hardware.

Condition:
Couple small dings here and there, but not beat up at all. Pretty good condition.

It sells new for $461 shipped on Stillen's site and that's with the adapter. I figure $250 Shipped is fair?

It should be ready to go by the end of the week. I will post pics asap. Its your chance to get on the oil cooler bandwagon for half the price.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote