View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 10:35 AM   #200 (permalink)
stormcrow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Nismo TT
stormcrow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
I am going to need a set in a few weeks lol the wheel colors got finalized woot woot
Just run with some bad-*** negative camber! *haha*

Quote:
Originally Posted by drisko View Post
Great job! This has got to be the best 370 I've seen on this forum so far.
Very much appreciated! Thanks for the compliment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
Well I am glade that you find it a good question. I did some research before i posted that and there are so many reviews of others contradicting what others say. One person states that the 224 and 248 will give same results. One person replies calling him a idiot and says the 224 will give a higher rwhp then the 248 because the drum is lighter, blah blah blah. With all the dynos out how the hell do we really know what are rwhp is. dyno dynamics reads an average of 10-15% lower then a dyno jet. So who's number are real lol. There has to be a standard set here or I am going to develop a dyno that will say you have 600 rwhp after all you did is install intakes. I hope I am making my point clear in what I just wrote. All the BS just makes it that more confusing in what dyno you wanna run on. If I went to run on a dyno dynamics hen the rwhp should some what equal the same that I would get off of a dyno jet
Frank
Frank, I gave up long ago chasing a number. In truth, the dyno operator can make the dyno say whatever he wants it to say. I would go with a reputable tuner and then take it to another dyno for a cross comparison and call it a day. If there is not a huge discrepancy in numbers, I wouldn't pursue it further. I would go as far as to say that even a 20-30whp difference on the same type of dyno would be sufficient for me not to balk. Granted if one shows 50-60whp different and they are not load based vs inertia (mustang/dyno dynamics vs. DJ) then I might dig further. Someone's inflating the numbers in that instance.