View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 11:07 AM   #18 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcoupe09 View Post
well the thing is i dont want to get rid of the stock radio and the upper "cargo" area is pointless to me its too small to really store anything and it doesnt even open up all the way...i shall have something figured out soon...its already botherin me lol im just lookin for others help and ideas...
I use it to hold my cardkey for gate access, and my sunglasses. It's handy. I'd really like to get GPS and/or OBD-II data into that slot on an LCD though, and kill the front cover (unfortunately).

In theory with the door removed, you could permanently flush-mount a GPS screen and something like this: Informeter.