Thread: Htc evo 4g?!!?
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 09:02 PM   #22 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
Just bought the Motorla Devour today. The first 2 hours it was a bit overwhelming but now I am enjoying it and slowly finding out all it can do. I was going to get the incredible but they said it would not be in until the 16th. I might take this back if they do get them but other than that I like it so far. Just have to figure out how to put some music in it from a mac with itunes. "Reading instruction on how to do it now"
Oh my god, do not stick with that phone man. Its a joke compared to the Incredible. It was worse than the first Motorola Droid, and THAT is poop compared to the Incredible!

Uggg, its not even running 2.1/2.2, its running old 1.6. RUN FAR AWAY.

Last edited by MightyBobo; 06-06-2010 at 09:04 PM.
MightyBobo is offline   Reply With Quote