View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 05:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Boost_lee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z TT 6MT
Boost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Finally, I'm an official Z owner!

Well, after lurking on the site for 16+ months, I finally purchased a 370z! This is my first Z, hell, its my first Nissan. I picked it up yesterday afternoon, June 5th and couldn't be more thrilled. I have been in the market for a newer car, and after searching and studying, I bit the bullet and had this Z shipped to me. Keep in mind that I've only had the car about 16 hours, but I am definitely happy with my purchase; no regrets at all.

2009 370Z Base
6spd MT
Monterrey Blue
Sports Package
Carpeted Floor mats
Splash Guards
6100 miles

I just wanted to get some quick snaps, the same day I bought it. I'll an appropriate shoot when the time comes.

I ordered LED lights for the car about a week ago and have already received them. I was only able to install the rear plate lights tonight, but the car went about 6 hours before being modded
Boost_lee is offline   Reply With Quote