View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 03:22 PM   #49 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIZMOZ View Post
Just give it time. Many didn't have the light show for thousands of miles. Mine showed after 3000 miles. Dunno what changed but it did.
What was the actual cause of your CEL that showed up 3k miles after the install though? Lots of things can cause P0420/P0430. Are you saying that you're really putting out too much emissions to the sensor, but it took 3k miles for the ECU to notice? I think that's unlikely. The 1,400 I've got on this setup now are more than enough for an OBD-II drive cycles to have picked up any real problem. What happened during those 3k miles? Other change to the car? Some kind of buildup in the cats or on the sensor itself? Heat changes?