View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 12:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtodorov View Post
Hi Everyone....

So I had a weird day yesterday. I owned a Honda Civic Hybrid. It had 106K miles, and I knew that the HYBRID battery ($3000) will need to be replaced soon. So i decided to go to a Toyota dealer and pick me up a new Prius. Went to Toyota, drove Prius and realized that I look like a total looser driving it.....

So to make a long story short..... drove to a Nissan Dealer, (without wife) and picked up a 2010 Black 370Z with Sports Package and MT. Wife was not happy, but in California there is no "cooling off" period, hence I am now "stuck" with a Z350 for next 5 years.

I think I am gonna enjoy this......

Fantastic intro! Welcome aboard, enjoy the new 370Z!!!
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote