View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 04:16 PM   #122 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endgame View Post
Just wanted to post this up for all after my comments I made a couple months back. I did have an issue with a part order made by another vendor through 370Z Tune. It was not a good experience as I had waited for over 6 months and still could not get as much as an update on where my part was. Naturally I was very upset and had to order that part through another vendor.

However, Mike, as you see above, reached out to me. He knew I was in the market for the Amuse exhaust parts (great customer research Mike!) and reached out to me. He went above and beyond to make this right in my mind. He could have cut his losses and let it ride, but he did not. Needless to say, he gave me a killer deal on the Amuse parts and has been outstanding to work with providing constant updates on my questions (this includes him proactively reaching out to me on updates - outstanding).

I am not sure WHAT went so badly wrong with my last order that had to go through 370Z Tune, but there has been a change in their philoshophy in a large way. Well done, outstanding service Mike. Looking forward to getting my exhaust!!
Thanks for giving us the chance to prove ourselves

-Mike Bratcher
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote