View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 02:29 PM   #635 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Yeah, Its very durable for sure and thats one of the things I need with the car being as low as it is. I was planning on having a radiator in the side vents rather than brake ducts. That's why I wanted air to flow out the fender well, not so much to get air to the brakes.

Hmm, I don't like that bubbling up issue at all if thats really the case. My car spends time under the florida sun and I can't have that happen...Maybe Mike can chime in when he sees this.

Yeah go take a look at it in person and let us know what you think. I haven't seen it in person either. Sometimes I really like it, other angles not as much. Its the functional aspect that tips the scales in its favor for me. So I'd appreciate an honest opinion about it in person. Gonna go ask in the ZdayZ thread too.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote