View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 09:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Invoice for all options is about 37,288USD, the dealer I am working with is doing the same thing. He will not go below 600 over invoice, but will give me 600 more for my trade in. I just verified yesterday and everyone else is offering the same price as him, minus the 600.

Not sure when the 2010 will come out, the 09 NISMO & Roadster were just announced and will be for sale this summer, Nissan may wait until later in the year to launch a new car because I am sure they want to keep the light on the Roaders, and NISMOs for those who want them.

I would go back and say, I can get invoice else where, and see what they do. My sales guy was like, ok, but then he started to come up on the price of my trade in very quickly. He keeps the price of the car up, so he looks better, and passes it onto the used sales guy then.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote