View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 09:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkaeon View Post
Nope! From everything I've read it's in a spot that won't have any problems when it rains. I know a lot of people were worried about it, but those that have installed it already have said they didnt see any problems so far. Back to my question at hand tho! How do I get my darn window back to working as normal, because right now it's sitting cracked open because when I open my door to get out, since the auto up is not working, it won't go back up when I shut the door. Anyone know what I need to do? Im thinking of trying to disconnect the battery again and then letting it idle longer this time!
The first responder already told you:

Turn the car on sitting inside. Hold down the window-down button until the window opens completely. Then hold down the window-up button until it reaches the top, and keep holding the button for 5 seconds or so afterwards. This allows the unit to readjust itself, you're done. Repeat for other window. (Edit: I should mention this is with the doors closed, in case that wasn't obvious)

Last edited by wstar; 04-10-2009 at 09:21 AM.
wstar is offline   Reply With Quote