View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 03:46 PM   #35 (permalink)
SE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z/STI/EVO X/IS-F
SE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of light

In all honesty, I am waiting on the VVEL to be cracked before buying the Cobb AP. Until then, I will be considering other alternatives. I understand that the VVEL system is complex, but next time don't promise something before it's actually available. This is why you have so many upset Z34 owners on here.

Intakes would be nice, but if it's anything like the one on your Time Attack Z34, count me out. Short rams have been shown to lose power time and time again, and I seriously doubt you'd be able to make a huge profit selling those. If it were a long tube/CAI, I'd consider it. Just use hard pipes rather than the rubber hoses like your post-MAF pipes- I know that aluminum/metal retains more heat, but it is more asthetically pleasing. A head package would be awesome- think exhaust cam with intake VVEL shims for longer lift/duration. You'd be the first on the market with that.

Just my $0.02.
SE is offline   Reply With Quote