View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 07:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute
Default WTF... why is the 370Z so expensive to maintain, and why is it so dangerous?

Ok, so bear with me here. I was really mad that I was paying to fill the Z up with 93 because it's so expensive, but it just gets worse.

Yesterday I went to AAM Competition - the place where Lou Fusz got his TT installed and you know they did it with Unicorn Blood. Well, I pull up to the gas station and WTF! How am I going to afford this? It's one of the rarest substances on earth so it is expensive as hell.

Then, I just happen to check my door sill and WTF! Spacers between the gaskets in my exhaust? I have to buy a freakin' gas mask? What the hell is carbon monoxide anyways?!?!?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg unicornblood.jpg (114.8 KB, 421 views)
File Type: jpg exhaustspacers.jpg (129.1 KB, 416 views)
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote