View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 01:19 PM   #208 (permalink)
schrute
Track Member

Drives: my z every day
schrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by k20z3 View Post
Wow enjoyed reading the whole thread what is your mileage now, secondly andy got his GTR again I swore to god he sold it and bought another viper! I love the encouraging your wife to do well at work too haa!
Thanks, glad you enjoyed reading the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkJon34 View Post
Any pics of the new 6k lights at night? It did seem pretty easy to install those, great diy
I snapped these with my phone last night - they are not the best pics but give you an idea about the color temp and brightness, which I am happy with both...

If you want I can take some night shots with the better camera, just LMK what you're looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
looking good schrute!!!!
Thanks Jon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkJon34 View Post
I checked the link for the bulbs, and what's up with that negitive review that guy left on the amazon site?
As for the review on the bulbs, so far so good. They do take a minute or two to warm up to full brightness, not a big deal but noticeable. I never noticed the stock bulbs warming up tho. I just could't swing $150+ for a pair of bulbs right now since I could get some for $70+, if these die or have any problems down the road I'll get the more expensive bulbs but for now they seem fine.

second skin | mr works | fast intentions | ssr | eibach | hotchkis | spc | toyo | bluebatmobile | v-led | jwt | ventureshield | tinted tails