View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 10:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
Master_Ly
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport
Master_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybui View Post
What's the point of a bra ?? you trying to keep your car nice from rocks but with bra on, its already ugly !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wishihadnav View Post
^haha..not a fan of bras either.
To each his own so for me, I agree with you two. I much rather not sport a bra. BUT, as I mentioned in my previous posts in this thread, I do a lot of long interstate driving at a minimum of a bi-weekly frequency and during the spring and summer seasons, I straight up just don't want to sit and scrub off all of the ridiculous number of bugs that I kill. If having a bra to reduce the workload of cleaning my car (and minimize rock chips), then so be it. I consider it as a cleaning efficiency investment. Also, I'm the same way with waxing her so it's just as frequent.
Master_Ly is offline   Reply With Quote