View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 09:12 AM   #43 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonespecial View Post
Thanks for the welcome Mike.

The dealership has a 370Z demo....not sure which style it is. Will there be a major difference between the base sport,touring? I know the Nismo is a tiny bit faster and somewhat stiffer.

I'm taking it to some of my favorite roads tomorrow on an extended test drive.I'm looking for the 370 to be a scalpel as opposed to the Z06's cleaver.

If all goes well,I'll pick up the new Nismo late tomorrow. It's at a sister dealership 125 miles away & they will bring it when I return with a big grin plastered on my face.
Stiffer, yes, but the NISMO is not really faster than the other models. Nothing measurable, anyways.

If you want some luxury, I'd stick get a Touring + Sport for the leather heated seats, bluetooth, etc.

Otherwise the NISMO is pretty sweet if you're into that, but it is a little bare bones on the interior.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote