View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 08:22 AM   #81 (permalink)
vipor
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo 09-0183 QAB
vipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAurora View Post
Honestly, me too - i'd love to see the exhaust work if he's done any - I've been dying to throw borla on because I had it on my 350 and loved the grunt. On problem - they don't make it for the nismo due to the extra length of the car. Been thinking about trying to extend a borla system so it exits correctly - I would imagine the rest would fit but who knows - I've not been under a regular 370
The Nismo is barely (if even) an inch longer in the rear. The front is most of the length difference. No one makes a "Nismo-only" exhaust. The only Nismo specific part out there is some cold air intakes and even that is just some hoopla.

2009 NISMO # 0193 | QAB | Albums! | 05.04.10 (Dynojet) 291.94hp/248.28tq
Oil Cooler (DIY) | Custom Headlights | GTSPEC Braces | F.I. Long Tube Headers
vipor is offline   Reply With Quote