View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 10:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
initialgemini
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 FX 35
initialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm... I'm pretty cautious when it comes to lifting the car. If i can get away with just ramps I do that; however, if i need to put up all four I used the jack mentioned in the second post. When I'm working under a specific part of the car, I have floor jack pushed up to the point in case on of the jacks fails.

Call me paranoid, but I live in California, and the last place i'd want to be during an earthquake is under my car because on the jacks wobbled loose.