View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 01:22 PM   #535 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by de_dust View Post
justification/insecurities... since ur initial reaction is this and not to try to share ur opinion about such concerns.. r u admitting that you didn't really consider these topics up when placing your deposit...
Nope. What I'm saying is that it seems some people are trying to point out how much better one kit is than the other over and over and over again even though their mind is set on that kit. If your mind is set, then why keep trying to justify how much better it is than the other kit? Only reason I can think of is that they are searching for justification since they are still unsure about their decision. Its like when an insecure girl tries to find the flaws in all the other girls to feel better about herself.

Both kits will produce similar power, it will come down to drivability and things like that. On that same subject, Sam has been literally swamped with TT builds, I think he had what? 5 different builds going on at once for the past few weeks. I doubt he has spent as much time as he had liked testing the SC. Unless he has mastered the art of being in 10 different places at once. This entire time, Stillen has been conducting testing and driveability and logging thousands of miles on their kit. Just making an observation.

Time will only tell and thats the end of the story. We KNOW both kits work, we have seen results of that. So all the other theoretical arguments you are having right now are a matter of specifics. Specific information we don't have, yet somehow you find a way to arrive at a conclusion that one kit is better or one way of doing things is better.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote