View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 01:27 PM   #27 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Haha because I'm trying to sell them? Just because I'm waiting to take the money doesn't mean I can't make a deal with someone who offers the right amount of money now. I have no problem with making a spoken deal. So far the best offer I got is $350 shipped, if that's still the case when the time is up then I'll do that. I think I can get $375 shipped though, which is more or less what I was asking for when I revived this thread. Someone offers that and I'll hold it. I'm open to offers like $350 shipped non refundable unless its my fault and if you pay up front. That way I know its a serious offer and I wont be wasting time. I'm reasonable, but I did sell them previously for $410 shipped.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote