View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 01:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tresfr View Post
I realize the Bridgestones are not the best bang for the buck tire. However, I do not see the Hankooks as an upgrade. They are a better value but I would be surprised if there was not a slight drop in performance. The Hankooks will ride a little smoother and be quiter but they are are performance downgrade.
This was my view before I ordered them, but after having talked to a couple friends that have experience with them I decided to pull the trigger.

After having them on for a while I definitely feel like they are better performers than the Bridgestones not only in terms of overall ride quality (noise mostly), but in cornering performance as well. These are surprising tires to say the least, and I'm completely satisfied with them!

The RE050As are just a waste of money.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote