View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 07:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
NewYorkJon34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Fairlady Z
NewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ready to buy: Whiteline or Hotchkis Sway Bars?

After having my KW V3's installed, the car def handles better but still has some dreaded body roll. So I'm looking for a sway bar set that will help get rid of that. I was waiting for the whitelines to come out for a while & now I see that they have, but I have no idea wheather to go with the whitelines or the hotchkis which are alil cheaper. I don't plan on really taking my car to the track, but I want improved cornering on the street. I really am undecided on which one will be a better fit, as some people like/dislike the hotchkis set & since the whitelines are brand new. Any feedback would be most appreciated, thanks guys
NewYorkJon34 is offline   Reply With Quote