View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 04:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Looks great, after reading that for a second I thought I might be sorry I had the non nismo version, but in reality its just marketing hype. Its a 370z with swaybars, a body kit and a slightly less restrictive exhaust. The upgrades aren't major, but the front end looks fantastic I think. I wouldn't be surprised to see the front bumper and sideskirts on my car in the future. They almost got the wing right...almost. Rear diffuser looks like its out of a micromachine . They should just make a nice functional diffuser. Otherwise, nice car. Wonder how much more it is going to cost.

Also, I like my nice interior and gps kthnx. 350HP? my car already has 350HP haha.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote